Effective Janaury 1, 2021, the monthly assessment rate is $185 per home/lot. Assessments are due on the 1st of each month and are considered late if not received by the end of the month. The Association does not provide regular billing. Instead, a book of payment remittance coupons is mailed to all owners (except those enrolled in Portal AutoPay) at the beginning of the year. In the event that a balance remains outstanding past the grace period, late penalties are levied and a notice is sent to the homeowner. For more information regarding the HOA's collection practices, please see the Collection Policy linked to the bottom of this page.
IMPORTANT CHANGES EFFECTIVE January 1, 2022:
NEW PAYMENT REMITTANCE ADDRESS; effective immediately, the remittance address for assessment payments has changed. The new remittance address & instructions are detailed below. To ensure your payment is received timely, please do not mail or deliver checks to our office in Liberty Lake.
NEW ONLINE PAYMENT WEBSITE; as of 1/24/22, all recurring PayLease payments have been canceled indefinitely. To continue paying assessments online, please visit the Portal.
US MAIL PAYMENTS: Before January 1st, payment remittance coupons will be distributed to all owners (except those enrolled in Portal AutoPay). To ensure your payment is applied to the correct account, please include a payment remittance coupon with each check and mail using the windowed envelopes provided. If you're paying dues for multiple properties, please send a separate coupon and check for each property address.
Include the following information on each payment to ensure proper application:
- Your Management Company ID, which is: 7794
- Association ID, which is: TRU
- Your Property Account Number has not changed and can be found on your remittance coupons or the Portal.
Please mail all payments to the following remittance address:
c/o Rockwood Property Management
P.O. Box 94804
Las Vegas, NV 89193-4804
BILL PAY SERVICES: If you currently utilize or want to pay through the bill payment service provided by your bank, please take the following steps to add the HOA as a payee:
VERY IMPORTANT: Delete any existing payment profile and create a new one. Enter the payee and mailing address as follows:
Payee: Trutina HOA
Address Line 1: c/o Rockwood Property Management
Address Line 2: P.O. Box 94804
City, State, Zip: Las Vegas, NV 89193-4804
Make payable to Trutina HOA and include the Management Company ID, Association ID and your account number on the check memo line. See above for an example. This must be included on each payment to ensure proper application.
ONLINE PAYMENTS: The transition to the new online payment website, the Owner Access Portal (“the Portal”), will conclude on Dec 31, 2021. Through the Portal, we now offer FREE recurring ACH payments (“AutoPay”) for the remittance of HOA assessments! Visa, MasterCard and one-time ACH payments are offered for a nominal fee as follows:
- Recurring ACH payments (AutoPay) are FREE (must enroll prior to assessment due date)
- One-time ACH payments are $2.95 each
- Visa and MasterCard transactions are $2.95 + 3.5% each
To enroll in AutoPay, you must first register for the Portal, which is done by invite only. Click here for the registration invite request form. Once registered for the Portal, follow the AutoPay Instructions to enroll in the new free, recurring ACH payment option. Here are some tips for enrolling in AutoPay:
- Once enrolled, your first AutoPay payment will be debited from your checking account on the next assessment due date. You must be enrolled BEFORE the assessment due date in order to pay by AutoPay.
- The Portal does not take into account any outstanding balances or credits remaining on your account with the HOA at the time of AutoPay enrollment. This means that an outstanding balance (if any) must be paid another way, either check by mail or one-time Portal payment.
- Conversely, any credits that exist on your account with the HOA will not be taken into account when the AutoPay is debited on the next assessment due date; the exact assessment amount will be debited from your checking account regardless of the balance due or lack thereof. Please take this into consideration when enrolling in AutoPay.
Your HOA’s homepage: www.trutinahoa.com
Your HOA’s website is updated regularly with relevant information. Records such as governing documents, financial reports and minutes are available for review and download. Links to the Portal, PayLease and other resources are linked to the HOA website homepage.
Owner Access Portal
The Portal is our new online platform where owners may login to view their assessment account balance, review enforcement actions and pay assessments using a variety of online payment methods including FREE recurring ACH. If you don’t have a login, please request an invite via the HOA’s website homepage (see above link).